Some Red Nose Day impressions:
1. Non uniform day and Bad hair day at I's school. I felt I was sending Britney Spears to school rather than my not quite ten year old daughter.
2. Cake sale at work. Our department has for the last 10 years or so made cakes and sold them. Most other departments help out and we end up with three tables full of cakes. Raised £250 in total, thanks to someone doing a book sale and the project managers wearing a red nose every time they left their desk.
3. Crying at the images on the telly in the evening. Life's very unfair.
4. Laughing at the Mamma Mia parody.
5. Feeling very pleased that despite so many people having to watch what they spend, another record amount was raised. It's something that we do well over here, fundraising.