Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pure frustration

I have just been told that I should stop knitting for a few weeks :-((( I've probably got something called phlebitis in my upper arm. When I knit, I hold my left needle under my left arm, pressed against my body. When I knit with short needles which don't fit under my arm, I still hold my arm against my body. I have knitted much more in the last 6 weeks or so than I normally do, so chances are this is what has caused it. It's not serious and will heal just with time, but to be on the safe side, I should stop knitting for a bit. And as knitting equals relaxation for me, what am I going to do...?! We're off to Holland tomorrow evening for a few days, with quite a bit of hanging around with the ferry and all that. Perfect knitting time. Not for me! ARGH!