Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just a quick one


It's been a bit busy here since I last posted. Unexpected visit from dad as I came down with a bad bout of flu, visit from mum for my 40th birthday (hence the cards on the mantelpiece!), lots of snow, work, trying to get ready for Christmas and now two children at home too (but am I enjoying having them here!).
In between the madness there is lots of crafting going on, including this garland with christmassy stars. Free pattern can be found here.
Back to work, the stollen that is busy proving in the kitchen and the mulled wine that still needs to be made! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty garland... I've posted a crochet garland today too. Belated birthday greetings and best wishes for a very Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a very happy belated birthday wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your Christmas decorations!
    Belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete