Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday 18 July


Who's a happy girl then?
Early birthday/Christmas present from B. I keep venturing further and further afield on the bike, but sometimes you have to go quite a long way to get to the starting point of a bike route. B. had offered to drive me there, but it'd mean cleaning out his van, driving me there, picking me up again. This is much easier, and has room for 4 bikes. Very user-friendly and put to use for the first time yesterday.
I do have a feeling he may just regret buying this - I disappear at 10 in the morning and come back just before I have to leave and pick up the kids - he's not going to see much of me at this rate ;-)

3 comments:

  1. congrats... I must have for bike lovers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to purchase a bike!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Strangely I bought myself one for my car just two weeks ago. It does give one so many more opportunities to explore.

    ReplyDelete