Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday 10 June

It seems I'm not alone in my obsession with love for mugs! A couple of months ago I signed up for a mug swap over on Hannah's blog. No, it's not as if I need more mugs... in fact, I forced myself to have a clear-out of the mugs cupboard the other day as there were many falling out of favour and just cluttering up the space. Fortunately I don't seem to have passed on the mug obsession love to my children so it was quite easy to part with some mugs that were supposed to be theirs.

So now I have plenty of room to house the cheerful mug above which I received from Kate. Thanks Kate, I love the size of it - that's my size of coffee or tea! And it's only when I looked at this photo that I realised how well the card matches the mug... :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty mug. I love the card too :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teddy bear mugs and feel one can never have enough. A bit like the bears themselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete