Saturday, October 13, 2007

coffeeswap three questionnaire

1. Whole bean or ground?

Definitely ground - beans would end up in the back of the cupboard!

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?

Preferably decaf, but when I'm out and about and fancy a coffee, I tend to have 'fully-loaded' which is fine too.

3. Regular or flavored?

Mostly regular, as the flavoured ones tend to taste a bit artificial. Having said that, I love vanilla flavour and vanilla and coffee seems an irresistible combination to me!

4. How do you drink your coffee?

With hot milk, no sugar

5. Favorite coffee ever?

I don't think I have one... I remember a particularly atrocious coffee at McD once!

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?

Definitely getting more fussy but it's more a case of 'o I like this one' rather than knowing what bean I'm drinking.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?

Probably the rocky chocolate type thingy at Starbucks, or 'stroopwafels' (Dutch biscuits, they're waffles sandwiched together with syrup, you lay them on top of your cup and the syrup starts to melt - mmmm!)

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?

Fairtrade!

9. Yarn/fiber you love?

Anything natural.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?

Anything synthetic.

11. What's on your needles?

A pair of socks for my dad (see previous post), Sitcom chic and a cabled scarf for N., my 5 year old.

12. Favorite colors?

Blue in every tone and hue. I love the colours of the sea.

13. Allergies?

Have you got a few hours? ;-) I used to suffer badly with eczema, although since the birth of my youngest, I'm a lot better. I'm still allergic to most pets and dustmites, and often have a stuffy nose.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?

Really love: my kids, my partner, the house he's building, knitting, having time for knitting...
Really hate: intolerance.

And I think I've gotten everything off my chest in this post ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! Combining knitting and coffee seems to be an ideal way to usher in the coming cold months and longer nights.

    You are on the right track for blogging. Joining KAL's and swaps will hook you into this world of fiber addicts, writers, and photographers. My blog has become something a bit different than I thought it would, which is fine for now. Give yours time to grow and evolve.

    ReplyDelete