50 more things you never cared to know about me…
1) Do you like Bleu Cheese?
Yes, being Dutch I love most types of cheese.
2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope, don't intend to either.
3) Do you own guns?
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes, a little.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
They're okay, but there are far nicer things to eat (blue cheese...)
7) Favorite Christmas song?
Once in Royal David's city
What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
At the moment it's tea.
10) Can you do a chin up?
no idea again!
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Not sure I have a favourite piece. I wear the necklace a lot that my mum bought me just before I went back to Britain after she'd come home from hospital. It's got sentimental value - to me it signifies the end of a very intense, frightening period.
12) Favorite hobby?
Again, not one favourite hobby - sewing, knitting, cooking.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
No, but I've bumped my car several times.
14) Do you have A.D.D.?
I hope not.
15) What IS one thing that you hate about yourself?
I worry too much.
16) Middle name?
Haven't got one.
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. What's the next question?
3. Is it going to rain today?
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.1. Coffee plus cinnamon toast, and cake for I.
2. Fruit and vegetables on the market.
3. WeightWatchers magazine.
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
3. Instant hot choc
20) Current worry?
Am I going to be able to run the entire 5K for Race for Life?
21) Current hate right now?
not sure I have one right now - feeling quite relaxed at the moment!
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Went to over to the Netherlands, went to see mum with I., then back to dad's place, woke up N. to see the fireworks.
24) Where would you like to go?
Right now? To the coast in the camper.
25) Name three people who will complete this?
26) Do you own slippers?
Yes, a blue stripy pair at home and a pink fluffy pair at B's.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
Turquoise/lime green striped rugby shirt
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, cotton or linen.
29) Can you whistle?
30) Favorite color?
31) Would you be a pirate?
No. I'm too law-abiding.
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. I sing in the car along to cd's.
33) Favorite girl’s name?
My eldest's name! If my second child had been a girl, she would have been called Erin.
34) Favorite boy’s name?
My youngest's name! I like lots of Dutch boys names.
35) What’s in your pocket?
A ten pound note and a raggedy tissue.
36) Last thing that made you laugh?
B. teasing me.
37) Best bed sheets as a child?
Probably a pink duvet cover with white flowers, which was the first duvet cover I had after sleeping under blankets, and which I. is still using now.
38) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
My dad skated over my thumb, severing the muscles. I have a large scar on my right thumb and can't bend it as far down as the left thumb.
39) Do you love where you live?
40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
1. Would rather have none at all.
41) Who is your loudest friend?
42) How many dogs do you have?
None but I would have two if I had them.
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
45) What is your favorite book?
47) Favorite Sports Team?
Haven't got one.
48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Not something I've ever thought about!
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Brushing my teeth to go to bed.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What's the time?