Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday 15 January


Three pictures of what made me happy this week: both I. and N. received a little award for their hard work. And although my main concern is that they are happy at school as my time at secondary school was definitely not the happiest time of my life, every parent is happy to hear that their child is doing well and enjoying themselves.

On a totally different note: Blogger has added the functionality of being able to reply directly to comments. Which I think is GREAT. The nice thing about keeping a blog is getting to know other people, but I have not always been able to find an email address to reply to. No longer though!
With it goes a new interface for composing posts and that is taking a bit of getting used to...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the awards for the children. It is definitely nice toget that validation.

    Very excited about being able to reply to comments. I seldom use the blogger site to post so I miss these little updates from blogger.

    ReplyDelete