Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday 31 May

Blog Every Day in May - A whole month

Well, that's it, a whole month of blogging done. I did miss two or three days and I changed the subject on a couple of occasions, but on the whole I blogged almost daily - and I really, really enjoyed it. Some subjects were really hard but they definitely stretched me and gave me something to write about that I normally wouldn't have talked about on here. I have also enjoyed discovering new blogs, seeing what other people came up with for particular subjects and finding that sometimes it was completely different from me!

The one thing I'm going to take away from this month is that I'm definitely going to keep up blogging and hopefully about a more diverse range of subjects than I have done in the past. Big thanks to Elizabeth at Rosalilium for coming up with all the different topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment