Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday 27 May

Blog Every Day in May - Secret talent

We will ignore the lack of a post yesterday... weekends are harder, I'd rather spend time outside/with kids/with B. than be on the computer, specially as I'm on the computer a lot for work anyway.

A secret talent... I think I'm a pretty open personality with no real secrets. The only thing I can think of, and I'm not sure that is a talent or really a secret, is that I'm reasonably organised. I like lists before I go on holidays and we rarely forget anything when we go away. In fact, I take far too much... I like being prepared for every eventuality! I always have to laugh at myself when we go on the overnight ferry, as I carry 5 or 6 bags on board, whereas most people have just the one, two bags at the most. So, I take this organisation to extremes, but B. quite enjoys it as he doesn't have to think of anything when we go away - just turn up on time. Now that 'on time' is a whole different story...!

No comments:

Post a Comment